Adventure Tandem Paragliding
Paragliding in Kathmandu (also known as Phulchoki Godawari Paragliding) - Enjoy cruise control in the clouds. Sit back, relax and experience the breathtaking views few people have seen history. Take your camera or have your pilot capture that priceless moment. Paragliding take-off and landing involve standing up and walking a few steps. No jumping off cliffs and crash landing. You just won’t believe how easy and safe it is to paragliding with Kathmandu Paragliding until you do.
We take a short jeep drive to Godavari Village and further 30 min continues to drive off-road toward the Kathmandu Paragliding take-off viewpoint 2,100m above sea level, From here you can see Langtang mountains range including many other small peaks.
“Chapakharka”, is the beautiful take-off place which is at the height of 2100m from the sea level. From this place, one can have the panorama view of the beautiful mountain ranges and a stunning view of the Kathmandu Valley. Once you take off you’ll have an experience of being like a bird and the feeling of freedom that you’ve never felt before and enjoyed the view as from the eye of a bird.
Kathmandu Paragliding landing zone at "Rachantar" has been renovated and maintained with a runway too! We expect to be helpful in the development process of our so-called economically backward Country, creating job opportunities, Involve in development works, conserve nature and broaden the horizons of adventure paragliding sports in Nepal.
Whichever direction you fly in, we are with you every step of the way. Our office is a short walk away from the main Thamel.
Things to remember while paragliding :
- Beat the fear of height.
- Ask your pilot about the necessary gears for the flight.
- Stay calm and feel beautiful with the company of birds.
- You will get the full help of the pilot to click your beautiful pictures.
- Trust your strong feet land like king/queen following the safety measures.
Feel Awesome, Just like you are. Happy Paragliding!!
- Panorama view of highest peaks and mountains
- Scenic beauty and greenery
- 15KM from Thamel
- City & Valley View.
- Feel the high altitude (above 2400m.)
- Soar above the clouds
- Eagle view of the only botanical garden of Nepal.
- No jumping from cliffs.
- No. of Days :
- 1 D
- No. of Nights :
- 0 N
- Min Age :
- 3 Yrs
- Max Age :
- 100 Yrs
- Min Weight :
- 15 Kg
- Max Weight :
- 100 Kg
- Min Pax Per Booking :
- 1 Pax
- Max Pax Per Booking :
- 15 Pax
- Available Group Capacity :
- 30 Pax
- Trip Standard :
- 3 Star
- Grade :
- Best Seasons :
- Trip Start Elevation :
- 2100 m
- Lowest Elevation :
- 1540 m
- Highest Elevation :
- 2400 m
- Trip Start Point :
- Trip End Point :
- check_circle_outline Adventure drive to Kathmandu Paragliding flying spot
- check_circle_outline 15 to 20 minutes tandem paragliding
- check_circle_outline Tea or Coffee before and after paragliding
- highlight_off Personal expenses
- highlight_off All bar & beverage bill
- highlight_off Meals except those mention in itinerary.
- check_circle_outline Parachutes
- check_circle_outline Safety Helmet
- highlight_off Sun glass, Sun Cream
- highlight_off Protective footwear,no open toe shoes.
- highlight_off Pants,jeans are great.
Rate & Review
Feb 9, 2020
the flight was beautiful and well worth the money.. great experience...
Feb 3, 2020
Professional, patient, safe.